Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Feels #2: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

For the second Friday Feels, I am featuring The Fault in Our Stars.
(Umm... Yeah, two TFiOS posts in a row)


Friday Feels- A weekly blog feature that spotlights a book that has a lot of feels in it. A book must be really recommended for me to give the spotlight to that book. So, if you haven't read the "spotlight book" yet, grab a copy immediately! You deserve all the feels I got from that book.




Title: The Fault in Our Stars
Author: John Green
Publisher: Dutton Books (Penguin)





"Look, let me just say it: He was hot. A nonhot boy stares at you relentlessly and it is, at best, awkward and, at worst, a form of assault. But a hot boy . . . well."

-Hazel Grace, 3.09% of The Fault in Our Stars

That part was a combination of, like, everything. That part made me laugh, and have some of those romantic feels, and the "I relate!" feel. It's actually true. John Green really makes me wonder: how did he know how girls felt inside? (Or at least, what I felt inside) He must be really, really good.


With feels,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment